Stock Market Analysis - Learn to trade stocks online

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stock Pick for tomorrow (1/29/09) - SOHU

Sorry guys, I went on vacation this month. The site will be back to normal. Stocks I bought this month were EEV (+10%), EOG (+5%), FLO (+1%), all holding 3-5 days. One of the best stock that I missed was IDCC (+18.5%) that I had on my watch list on 1/20 which I was thinking to buy on the 21th. What hold me back was it was hitting resistance at $28 and reach 52 week high. So I thought I would see how the stock goes before jump in the open since the stock wasn't volatile anyway. (usually it trades in the range of -3% and +3%. However, on 21th, that stock keep rising up to 10% that day and I missed my entry.

My stock pick for tomorrow is SOHU.
Holding time 1-5 days.

1. Candlestick is bullish
2. Macd is pointing up from below 0.
3. Stochastic is up
4. Volume is above average
5. Rsi is pointing up to the 50's.

No comments: